- My doctor’s appointment is at the weekend, so hopefully I’ll finally be able to get some help and start coping a bit better.
- The sun has been shining a lot this week, and it’s made me feel a lot more positive on the whole. It feels brilliant to be able to go out without my big coat on! I’m definitely a summer person.
- I’ve set up my computer in the loft room which is to become my hobby hideout. There’s no desk up there yet, but it’s a start. I’m going to do some sketches of what I’d like the room to look like eventually, but for now, just having my computer set up so I can write is wonderful.
- It is Frog’s birthday next week and I just know she’s going to love her cakes and present!
- Curly Dad’s sister, who I consider as my own sister too, might be coming to stay with us for a day or two over the next couple of weeks while she’s on Easter break. Because she lives so far away, we don’t get to see each other as much as we’d like, so I really cherish the time we do get to spend together!
- Tomorrow, a tumble dryer will be arriving at the Curly House! Perhaps I’m silly for getting so excited about this, but I’ve wanted one for ages and it’s going to make doing the laundry much easier.
I’ve had a good week – I hope you do too!