The blogging prompt of the week this week over at BritMums is:
Share with us your 5 favourite blogs and tell us why you love them.
So here they are, in no particular order:
- Mish Mash Mum. One of the first blogs I followed when I started blogging. I love it because it is so honest, personal and relatable. I also love the way she writes although I couldn’t tell you exactly what I like about it. I suppose it’s just her writing voice, it’s down-to-earth and a pleasure to read.
- Kate On Thin Ice. A fabulous blog by a fabulous lady. Again, it’s down-to-earth and honest which I love. Kate is also running the Getting Your Groove Back Tuesday blog hop, which is about women rediscovering themselves, or even reinventing themselves altogether. I’m so glad to be taking part in it as there is just so much positivity and support going around there – it’s lovely!
- The Dainty Doll’s House. It’s like being transported away to another world, a peaceful, tranquil world (I forgot these existed!) for a few minutes when I read her posts. She writes beautifully and posts up her utterly wonderful photography. It inspires the creative in me that so often gets forgotten in the rush of life and everything else.
- Time Of Your Life. This blog is just full of positivity. There a lots of ideas on how to keep positive and improve things in your life, all written in such an upbeat and cheerful way. I find this blog inspires positivity in me when I read, and it’s lovely to read the comments of others there as well.
- Northern Mummy With Southern Children. Honest and witty, this charming lady writes with good humour about her experiences as a mum. I so often smile reading this blog, whether it’s through her humour or just because of a lovely post.
So there you have it. I hope you take the time to have a read of these lovely blogs :)