I have been tagged by @Lor_Fenton at More Than A Mum blog to do this 10 questions meme. I’ve never been tagged for a meme before so this is quite exciting. So here’s what we do:
- Answer the 10 questions
- Tag someone to do the same
- Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at Super Amazing Mum and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!
1) Describe yourself in 7 words?
Disorganised, passionate, needy, creative, maternal, caring, strange.
Asked OH about this and he added witty and sexy. Not sure I agree with those ones.
2) What keeps you awake at night?
Very little. I’m one of those people that can fall asleep within a few minutes at any given time. Baby Turtle (4 months) sometimes keeps me up on the rare occasions that she doesn’t want to go back to sleep after her night feeds.
3) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
I’m really not sure. I’d like to try being a man for a day. Perhaps I’d like to be the character from my first novel – he’s a smith and lives in this lovely little village so I think it might be a nice peaceful day.
4) What are you wearing right now?
My bedtime stuff as it’s about time I got some sleep really!
5) What scares you?
Spiders – I’m seriously arachnophobic. I would like to change this, but it’s finding the time and the guts to find out how I can try to improve.
My mind when I’m feeling low.
6) What is the best and worst about blogging?
Best: There are lots of things I love about blogging. I love connecting with other parents, which I don’t do so much in real life as I’m quite shy. It means that I’m writing regularly again, which feels great. Plus I’ve been doing the #groovingmums blog hop which has really helped me make some positive steps towards improving my life and my self-esteem.
Worst: That I can find my time just slips away as I’ve become distracted reading other people’s blogs.
7) What was the last website you looked at?
Youtube, to listen to a song (Double Rainbow) and before that the NaNoWriMo website to update my current word count.
8 ) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would get rid of my depression. It makes life a lot harder and I would love to be rid of it altogether and be able to get on with life like a ‘normal’ person.
8) Slankets – Yes or No (this divides the blogging world )
I had to look up what a slanket was, but now that I’ve seen, I really would like one! What a nifty idea! Perfect for curling up on the sofa with the laptop for winter-time blogging. I might just ask for one for Christmas.
9) Tell us something about the person who tagged you?
I don’t really know them very well personally, but I have found the More That A Mum blog very helpful and inspiring just in the short time I have been following it. Very wonderful stuff!
I’m going to tag; @netcurtains @northernmum1 and @stressymummy if they haven’t done it already!