- The sun is shining today. We went out to town to grab a few things we needed and had snacks from the bakery.
- While we were out, I wrapped Baby Turtle onto my back and people looking seemed impressed/approving which made me feel proud.
- I got a call this afternoon offering Bird a place at nursery in the afternoons starting after Easter. We thought she’d have to wait until September. I just know she’ll love it!
- The fabric I ordered online arrived this week, and I’m going to make Frog a mei tai carrier for her baby doll.
- Curly Dad has been spoiling me with affection and little gifts which has made me feel very special.
Hope you have a lovely week too!